Assistant Executive - Taxation
Seeks to participate in business development opportunity and works to promote the firm's tax expertise and other services to clients.
Gift City, Gandhinagar
Engenders trust and respect from the client by producing high quality tax advice accurately, delivering to expectations, responding quickly to client demands and delivering to deadlines.
- Reviews tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Mitigates risks by involvement of senior people and ensures appropriate advice is sought.
- Takes steps to minimize professional risk, including the appropriate documentation of services provided.
- Reviews tax consulting. tax returns and computation jobs in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of jobs.
- Inter CA (not pursuing CA final)
- 4+ years' experience in Tax
- Graduate / Masters / Diploma in commerce or taxation