Assistant Executive - Audit
To take ownership of allocated assignments in a way that meets and exceeds client expectations while taking responsibility for managing and developing staff.
Gift City, Gandhinagar
Adheres to the firm’s risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and advising junior staff on application of audit procedures.
- Controls the audit in relation to timescales and risk management procedures.
- Consistently achieves deadline and understands the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recover-ability, fee income and client service.
- Accurately records time spent, documents reasons for overruns and assists with/undertakes overrun negotiations.
- Ensures that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner and are properly filed and maintained.
- Inter CA (not pursuing CA final)
- Graduate or Masters in commerce / business administration
- 2+ years' post article ship experience