Assistant Executive - Advisory
To support on site engagement teams, providing hands on compliance and/or advisory role that meets client expectations.
Gift City, Gandhinagar
Leadership skills with the ability to carry out effective performance reviews. • Good organizational, planning and time management skills. • Professional and trustworthy. • Flexible and adaptable. • Attention to accuracy and details. • Report writing skills. • Strong organizational and communication skills. • Excellent IT skills, Windows based applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Participating in business development, including writing proposals for potential clients.
- Provide operational advisory by articulating complex issues and presenting recommendations to decide appropriate course of actions.
- Conducting research as and when required, as well as analysing and synthesizing all research findings, both qualitative and quantitative, to identify key market implications and strategic challenges and/or opportunities.
- Contributing to the sector reach and the firm’s learning objectives as well as performing any other work as may be allocated from time to time.
- CA/ACCA/CFA professional qualification or equivalent.
- 4 years’ experience in business advisory services.
- Graduate in commerce / business administration.